To take a tour or a trip visit Click here to download BAROSSA EXPLORE
Tours will not be provided with Registration.
Please note that there will be an option to participate in a hands-on project during free time, mid conference – your chance to engage the RI theme for 2018, “Making a Difference”.
However, tours can be arranged through the Barossa Visitor Information Centre (i) on map
66-68 Murray St, Tanunda SA 5352
DO YOU WANT MORE TO EXPLORE?
The Barossa is bursting with new discoveries and hidden gems; there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Browse through some of Australia’s finest food and wine experiences, immerse yourself in our region’s fascinating cultural heritage or plan a grand adventure for the whole family.
Our fact sheets are a great place to start planning your Barossa visit, while our award-winning Visitor Information Centre staff are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
• Wine Experiences: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/winery-experiences.pdf
• Heritage & Cultural Experiences: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/heritage-and-cultural-experiences.pdf
• Art Galleries & Markets: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/art-markets.pdf
• Dining & Platters at wineries: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/winery-food-dining-and-platters.pdf
• Dining – Restaurants & Pubs: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/restaurants-pubs.pdf
• Bakeries, Cafes & Take-Away: http://www.barossa.com/uploads/bakeries-cafe-s-takeaway.pdf
Here is another suggestion…………
3 Barossa Valley attractions
Can you gain access to the most recent RAA magazine? There is a very good article on some tourism options that are unusual/ or unique in the Barossa Valley- e.g. Segway ride around Seppeltsfield, chauffeured tour of Barossa attractions (of course including selected wineries!) in an open top Ford Mustang and thirdly a pre dawn balloon ride over the Barossa Valley followed by a champagne breakfast.